Space Crew takes the idea of the popular Bomber Crew from developer Runner Duck and sends everyone into space. During Gamescom 2020, it gained not only a new trailer but a release date too.
Acting as a sequel to Bomber Crew, it will be your responsibility to help stop all of humankind being wiped off the intergalactic stage by the mysterious extraterrestrial threat known as the Phasmids. If you missed it, we at GOL spoke to the developer earlier this month who confirmed Linux support.
Here's the new Gamescom footage:
YouTube videos require cookies, you must accept their cookies to view. View cookie preferences.
- Strategic Space Survival Simulation: Ship-to-ship combat is strategic and deadly; manage your resources and crew abilities to stop ship invasions, repair systems, tackle fires and take evasive action.
- Recruit YOUR Space Crew: From captain to comms officer, weapons officer, engineer and more - you will create your own unique crew with customisable equipment, loadouts, appearances and names.
- Fastest Hunk of Junk in the Galaxy: Personalisation doesn't end at your crew, customise your spaceship from weapons, armour, engines, escape pods, liveries, and more to make your ship your very own.
- Close Encounters of the Space Kind: Precarious asteroid fields, harmful radiation, the freezing vacuum of space and black holes all pose a danger to even the most experienced space crew.
- Guardians of the Earth: Travel throughout the Galaxy and defeat the threat to humankind through a range of single player missions from reconnaissance to bounty hunts, reclamation and more.
It will be available on Humble Store and Steam.
Some you may have missed, popular articles from the last month:
See more from me