The classic side-scrolling multiplayer action platformer shall return in Soldat 2 on September 22, so we've teamed up with Transhuman Design to offer a few copies to GOL readers.
Soldat 2 is a 2.5D shooter directly based on the original, with an aim to create a more modern version with lots of enhanced content. This includes customization, modding with Steam Workshop support, randomly generated levels, custom game rules and modes, new weapons, vehicles and so much more. Developed by Michal "MM" Marcinkowski - creator of the original.
Features available during Early Access:
- online multiplayer (with dedicated servers)
- iconic physics-based movement
- essential multiplayer gamemodes (capture the flag, point capture, battle royale)
- procedurally generated and designed levels
- realistic weapons and military equipment
- ragdoll physics and over the top violence
- singleplayer & custom battle sandbox
- lo-fi mode for clarity or potato pc's
- built-in gif recording!
How to enter to win a copy? Simply comment on this article, clearly mentioning you're entering to win a copy. We will close the giveaway on Monday, September 21, to give winners a chance to be ready to play when it's out. This giveaway is open to everyone. GOL Supporters have an additional chance in the private forum.
Soldat 2 is due to release on September 22, you can wishlist / follow it on the Steam page.
Info: as a reminder, the original classic Soldat was made open source