Warhammer 40,000: Gladius is set for another race expansion, as the Craftworld Aeldari are coming in a fresh DLC a little later this month. Slitherine LTD and Proxy Studios mentioned that this 7th DLC for the turn-based strategy game will bring in 19 new versatile units and some more unique game mechanics.
- Webway Gate - Exploit your knowledge of webway gates to activate them and move swiftly across the battlefield.
- Webway Redoubt - Found a city on top of an activated webway gate to fortify Craftworld Aeldari’s presence on Gladius.
- Remnants of the Fall - Reduced city growth rate. The last remnants of a people whose mere dreams once overturned worlds and quenched suns.
- Asuryani Arrivals - Call upon offworld Asuryani to join you and temporarily boost your growth rate.
- Transcendent Bliss - Focus the Aeldari’s spiritual consciousness to experience a period of increased loyalty towards your cause.
- Spirit Preservation - Gain energy for every fallen Aeldari unit.
- Battle Focus - Many Craftworld Aeldari units can move after using their actions.
- Ancient Doom - The Aeldari loathe and fear She Who Thirsts above all else, increasing their accuracy, but also the damage taken when fighting the forces of Chaos.