The first title from Chaosmonger Studio with new publisher Assemble Entertainment looks to be shaping up well, and there's a new featurette trailer with chief developer Nicola Piovesan.
ENCODYA is a cyberpunk dystopian point-and-click adventure, which shall release with Linux support on January 26, 2021 - following on from their successful Kickstarter crowdfunding campaign. This new featurette has Piovesan chatting about the world their team created along with a bunch of new footage.
"The sweetness and creativity of Studio Ghibli, the setting and atmosphere of Blade Runner and the humor and game style of Monkey Island: these are the ingredients that inspired ENCODYA, a point-and-click adventure game set in a dystopian future."
- Explore the dark cyberpunk world of ENCODYA in 2.5D with 2 playable characters
- Over 35 non-player characters bring the world and story of ENCODYA to life
- More than 50 locations in Neo-Berlin to discover and explore
- Over 3000 lines of dialogue tell an immersive story
- Randomization of objects and locations
- Unique art and sound design
- The original soundtrack creates a thrilling atmosphere
- Professional dubbing actors lend their voices to the characters