Oniria Crimes is a point and click noir adventure game from cKolmos Game Studios, originally released back in early December 2020 and they ported it to Linux not long after release.
"Oniria Crimes is an adventure game that takes place in Oniria, the Land of Dreams. Help Detective Santos and Inspector Torres to investigate crime scenes as part of the Rounders, a secret society that pursues crime in dreams."
Merging together visual novel styled story telling, with classic point and click mechanics like some of the classic adventures you follow a 6-chapter long mystery plot involving a serial killer. Plenty of hidden objects, puzzles that hide clues, a dark voxel theme and progressive music. It all sounds pretty slick.
- 6 crime scenarios full of objects to investigate. Don't leave even one…
- Noir atmosphere with smart and funny dialogues
- A complete and varied range of riddles and 3D puzzles, can you decipher them all?
- A spectacular voxel aesthetics for characters full of nuances
- Progressive soundtrack that will help you to be more immersed in the game
- In-depth investigation will help you discover more about Oniria, and the way you do it can lead to different ends…
You can buy Oniria Crimes on Steam.