Ready for a run through the dungeons? How about to catch 1000s of monsters? Siralim Ultimate will see return of the deep RPG when it enters Early Access on March 12. As confirmed in a Kickstarter update, the Linux port is also now available and ready for the release with Beta backers already having access.
All three previous games were positively rated, with each being more popular than the last and Siralim Ultimate sounds like it's going to be huge. You can see the original trailer below:
- 1300+ creatures to collect
- Fuse your creatures together - the offspring inherits its parents’ stats, traits, and even the way they look!
- Randomly generated dungeons spanning 30 tilesets
- Customize your castle with thousands of different decorations
- Engage in strategic 6v6 battles
- Craft Artifacts and Spell Gems for your creatures
- Choose from one of 30 specializations for your character and earn perks that change the way your creatures fight in battle
- Insane amount of post-story content that will keep you engaged for thousands of hours (yes, really!)
They expect Early Access to last around 6 months so we should see a final full release before the end of 2021 if all goes well. Will be nice to tick off another Kickstarter that advertised Linux support, there's been a lot. While it will be in Early Access, the majority of the main content is already included like the story. Over the Early Access period they will add in backer-funded content and lots more end-game content.
You can follow Siralim Ultimate on Steam.
See more from me