From the creators of STASIS, CAYNE, and BEAUTIFUL DESOLATION - The Brotherhood have announced their next adventure with STASIS: BONE TOTEM.
"STASIS: BONE TOTEM is a thrilling and spine-tingling journey into the unknown fathoms of the icy ocean and the terrors that await a family. They will uncover a threat far beyond their wildest dreams.
Salvaging duo, Charlie and Mac scour the ocean for a living. They hit the motherload and come across DEEPSEA 15; A seemingly abandoned Cayne Corporation rig in the middle of the Pacific Ocean."
- Beautifully rendered isometric backgrounds
- Toggle back and forth between 3 unique characters
- Use an innovative shared inventory system
- Puzzles and story-based gameplay
- Voiced characters
- Explore a world full of rich, deep history and lore
- Full motion video cut scenes
- Unique deaths
- Personal ‘self-destruction’ achievements
- Ultrawide screen support
- 4k support
Due for release in early 2022, it's a while away yet and they're currently crowdfunding it on their own website which seems to have launched back in November 2020. So far they've managed to raise over $28K.
As for continued Linux support? That's confirmed. Writing on Steam, one of the team mentioned clearly that it will happen but not at day-1. Linux and macOS will follow after Windows once they've all been tested enough, which is what they did with BEAUTIFUL DESOLATION.