Build your deck & capacities by answering personality tests, visiting rooms or meditating. Face your phobia and defeat them through the power of life-inspired cards. Sounds like the most unique take on deckbuilding yet with Neurodeck releasing on March 18.
This will be the debut game from TavroxGames, with the new publishing arm of Goblinz Studio (Goblinz Publishing) taking on the role of publisher. Goblinz seem to have their hands in a lot of unique games lately so I'm keen to see what's cooking here as a big deckbuilder fan.
- Deckbuilding as you progress through the game (Slay The Spire like)
- Meditate and choose personality traits that alter your gameplay profoundly
- Explore a subconscious maze, full of cards and improvements that will help you defeat the monsters in your mind
- Light RPG mechanics that allow you to customize your character stats & skills
- Characters & places from your past that will tell facts & stories about mental health
- Deep gameplay mechanics that put focus on replayability and gameplay diversity
- Horrific monsters inspired by real-life phobias
The publisher has confirmed to us that Linux will be supported at release. We're hoping to take a look at this one and we do have a key request in for it. Once it's out and we've had some time with it, we'll let you know if it's any good.
You can follow on Steam and GOG.