Escape Simulator from Pine Studio (SEUM: Speedrunners from Hell, Faraway: Director's Cut) is a next-generation escape room puzzler with both solo and co-op modes. Planned to release sometime in 2021, Pine Studio confirmed to GamingOnLinux that it will support Linux and they are already testing the early Alpha builds on Linux too.
"ESCAPE SIMULATOR is a platform for immersive escape rooms. You can pick up and examine every object, drag furniture, smash vases and glass, burn things, melt locks - all of this in the interest of solving challenging (and fun!) puzzles. You can play solo or join up with a friend. New room is coming out every week and community gets to decide the next theme!"
Check out an early gameplay teaser below:
- 15 Rooms - with puzzles designed by real-world escape room operators
- Simulation Based Gameplay - pick up and throw everything, drag furniture, break pots, all the fun stuff.
- Co-op Multiplayer - All rooms playable in easy to get into online co-op mode.
- Secret Tokens - 8 challenging secret tokens hidden in each level.
- Community - You get to pick the theme of the next pack!
You can wishlist / follow Escape Simulator on Steam.