The first GOL Podcast episode of 2021 is here, come get it while it's hot and ranty as we cover a range of weird and wonderful topics in Linux, open source, gaming and more.
Apologies on the delay with this episode but we're back! As usual, it's a very casual and frank chat between two friends (myself) and GOL contributor / Linux livestreamer Samsai about many different Linux-related topics.
Here's a few of the main bits of what we talked about this episode:
- PS5 DualSense driver for Linux
- Feral Interactive:
- Ethan Lee stops future macOS ports, Linux to be their focus
- Heroic Games Launcher
- Naught Naughty Valve
- Terraria for Stadia cancelled and first-party games cancelled
- FOSS entitlement, free as in freedom, not free as in price
- Pipewire as a Pulseaudio replacement is cool
- Wut we been playin'
Want us to chat about something and be as blunt and honest about it as possible? Let us know in the comments what you want to be featured in future podcast episodes. We appreciate any and all feedback too. Hope you enjoy this latest episode.