Ready for more weird and wonderful cases to solve? The Darkside Detective: A Fumble in the Dark (season 2) confirmed for release on April 15. Originally called The Darkside Detective: Season 2, they renamed it to get away from any sequel issues even though all cases are standalone and the first game is not needed.
- 6 unique cases, the likes of which you’ve never seen before (not a guarantee)
- Uses both pointing and clicking technology
- Music from Thomas O'Boyle, a totally-living composer, definitely not undead
- Photo-Realistic* Pixel Rendering (*Depends on your definition of photo-realism)
- 1 mail-in rebate per customer on exorcism services for hauntings resulting from play
- A brief recap of the events of "The Darkside Detective" for anyone who hasn't played it and doesn't want to