If you've used the Linux command-line before you've likely done plenty of CD commands to change directory - but what if that was an RPG? Not that you asked but rpg-cli answered.
A pretty amusing idea really, giving you a little RPG experience in your terminal that uses your file system as the environment. So you move into a directory and something will happen. Actually, it's quite an ingenious idea that I've fallen a tiny bit in love with and hope to see it expanded a lot.
- Automatic turn-based combat.
- 15+ enemy classes.
- Character stats and leveling system.
- Basic item and equipment support.
- Permadeath with item recovering.
- Run and bribe to escape battles.
Check it out free and open source on GitHub.