Amongst other things, Blobs are about to become more menacing in the latest Valheim update that's out now. While we're waiting on the major Hearth & Home update, which is now delayed until Q3 2021, the team at Iron Gate seem to keep trickling out smaller fixes and improvements to keep us all going.
Patch 0.155.7 went up June 23, mostly focusing on AI issues to make monsters a bit more aggressive and attack your buildings when they can't get to you - oh no. You can also, for a limited time, build the Maypole as the team in Sweden are celebrating midsummer.
To build the Maypole you'll need 10 Wood, 4 Dandelion, 4 Thistle and a Workbench available.
Here's the changelog:
- Random save bug-fix (Solves a very unusual case of world corruption caused when shutting down)
- Monster AI tweaks (More aggressively attacking structures when unable to attack the player among other things)
- Open container fix (Fixes issue where you had to click a container multiple times to open it in multiplayer)
- Taught Greydwarfs to throw better
- Event trigger tweaks (Wolf event only triggers after Bonemass has been killed, Moder army can trigger in mountains etc.)
- Long forgotten Blob event enabled
- SFX volume setting fix (Used wrong DB conversion)
- Maypole enabled (Happy midsummer!)
- AI flee behaviour tweaks (Bosses don’t run from you anymore)