The upcoming metroidvania platformer Clunky Hero from Chaosmonger Studio (ENCODYA) has a brand new trailer to show off all the development, along with a Steam page. Funded on both Kickstarter and IndieGoGo, Clunky Hero is a story-driven platformer metroidvania with a touch of RPG and tons of humour.
While it has no release date yet, the developer did mention in June that they were finalizing the Alpha version so it's starting to get closer. Clunky Hero also pulls in elements of other genres to make it a bit more than another platformer. There's some RPG elements, a proper comedy storyline to follow, quests and more.
Check out the brand new trailer:
YouTube videos require cookies, you must accept their cookies to view. View cookie preferences.
- Nearly 40 different levels set in 7 different areas
- 15+ Interiors
- 6 Skills: Double Jump, Dash, Dive, Cling, Range Shot and Blasting Attack
- Combine 8 different bonus items on 3 bonus slots to boost your character's skills and abilities
- Defeat tough bosses
- Humorous dialogues and funny items/weapons
- Trade Items on various shops along the game
- Various side quests to level up your character
- Original Music
You can now follow it on Steam.
Some you may have missed, popular articles from the last month:
No comments yet!
See more from me