You've built theme parks before but not like this. Indoorlands changes the way you design parks, with everything inside huge customizable halls and it's now in Early Access.
A management and building sim with huge indoor environments, there's a lot you can do with it. You build these big halls you get to go inside, and then place down whatever you want from huge rides to lots of smaller cosmetic objects to give each hall a particular theme - although you can mix and match them all together.
“We have always placed great value on feedback from the community" said Pixelsplit Community Manager Leon Jeutter. "With this game we want to go one step further and develop the game in cooperation with the community. The early access approach is perfect for this."
- Build your own indoor park from scratch
- Handle being a park manager, attraction designer, & ride operator
- Get feedback on your guest with a stat based visitor need system
- Research and unlock new buildings, objects & rides
- Control your rides & record your own ride programs
- Freely combine 500 decoration objects from various themes
- Share your hall designs with others using the blueprint system
- Optimize your park with an attractivity & dirt heatmap
With it being in Early Access, they're not setting an exact date on when it will hit the big 1.0. Instead, they're simply going with a "when it's done" approach. Indoorlands has plenty to play with already with 8 big rides, 15 different types of halls to build, hundreds of decorative objects, 15 different stores and restaurants to build, a full economic and visitor satisfaction system and there's different transport systems to build as well.
You can find Indoorlands on Steam. It's on 25% discount until July 21.