Up for trying out some new games? How about some postively rated indie puzzle games that are part of a new bundle on Steam? We're talking about the newly announced Linux & Chill Bundle - yes that's actually a thing now.
Announced on Twitter from one of the team at Hanoi Studios, it pulls together a few quite nice looking games. The developer said "Our first bundle from developers who care for Linux users and hope they chill while playing a few relaxing games.".
- Chess Brain - Chess Brain is a chess puzzle game. Draw the correct path and don't let the King get killed by the opposite pieces! Every second all the pieces will move!
- Dissembler - Dissembler is a subtle puzzle game about unraveling playful, abstract designs one color at a time.
- Flex hooks - Flex hooks is a minimalist puzzler with a relaxing environment. Move the hooks and activate all the buttons.
- Hanoi Puzzles: Solid Match - A new game concept inspired by the classic Tower of Hanoi. Assemble towers stacking pieces of the same color on a hexagonal board with a mysterious and relaxing atmosphere.
- Induction - Induction is an abstract puzzle game about time travel and paradoxes. As you master its logic, Induction will rewire how you think about cause and effect.
- Under Leaves - Journey into the forest, the jungle or the depths of the deep blue sea. Find chestnuts for the pigs, a caterpillar for the crocodile or a starfish one, two three. A color-filled hidden object game from the world of animals.
Take a look at the bundle on Steam.
A pretty fun idea. With the Steam Deck powered by SteamOS 3 (Linux) coming out at the end of this year, it will be interesting to see if more developers hop on the bandwagon (and we say that in the nicest way possible). Hopefully many more developers will begin to properly take notice.