Made using real photos and videos of various aspects of the great outdoors, Seedlings seems like an absolutely wonderful 2.5D puzzle platformer to keep an eye on and try the demo too.
Developed by Bardsley Creative with the open source Godot Engine, you assume the role of a sentient seed as you travel through various parts of New Zealand's native forests. It's certainly not the first to do something like this but that doesn't stop how interesting it is.
- Take control of several unique creatures, each with their own abilities.
- Solve intriguing puzzles through beautifully hand crafted levels.
- Collect hidden secrets strewn across the photo-realistic environment.
- Relax with the beautiful ambient soundtracks and nature sounds.
- Learn more about the origins of the Seedlings through a narrative driven story.