Okay, so admittedly we're really late on this one and we only noticed the classic being re-released due to the remaster announcement at the recent Realms Deep Event. It's amusing though because I personally griped about it not being available to buy when writing about PCExhumed early in 2020. The GOG release actually appeared late last year, with a Steam release only seeing the light back in July this year.
- First-person and Third-Person viewpoints.
- 30+ levels of nonstop gameplay through an ancient Egyptian city and the tomb of the Pharaoh Ramses.
- Unique Stacked Sector Technology allows you to move between floors within a single level
- Cross bridges, crawl through tunnels and swim through underwater grottoes.
- With just a machete to start, search for 6 other weapons including hand grenades, a flame thrower, an M-60 machine gun, and a magical cobra staff.
- Dynamic lighting creates stunning visual effects.
If you missed the re-release like I did, hopefully you find this interesting. Nice to see another classic being available.