Urtuk: The Desolation is a low-fantasy, open world, tactical turn-based RPG that released back in February and it's back with a big free upgrade for all players.
Continuing to find lots of fans it's still sat happily with a Very Positive rating from well over a thousand user reviews on Steam, so it's not surprising to see the developer continuing to upgrade it. The developer says it's a "DLC" but really it's just a standard update. The new version includes a whole new faction, a new biome, 30 minutes of new music, new events, new items, new objectives, boss maps, new game mechanics and a whole lot of improvements across the game. Sounds like an awesome time to jump back in for another run.
- Survival RPG with focus on combat and open-world exploration in a dark fantasy setting
- Turn-based, tactically rich combat on large maps, with multiple environmental factors and a carefully crafted class/skill system
- Procedurally generated survival campaign
- Extract character upgrades directly from your fallen enemies
- All graphical assets are hand drawn, from characters, monsters and objects, to the world map and battlefields