Superheroes Academy is a new announcement from developer Strategy Forge, coming in 2022 your task is to build and run a school full of people with special abilities. Sound familiar? It's basically X-Men right, and perhaps a little My Hero Academia?
You lead your very own superhero agency. A management-oriented real-time strategy game with procedurally generated content where you build your base, restructure your organization, and hire, train, and command your own team of superheroes. It is up to you whether or not America will be controlled by the supervillains or remain in a peaceful golden age.
Check out the first trailer:
- Send your heroes to help people and pets in need.
- Go out on patrol and hunt down villains causing trouble among the locals.
- Fight off a zombie apocalypse, alien invasion, or infighting between fellow heroes. A crisis can happen at any time, but only you have the power to help the world handle it.
- Act quickly, as some tasks are only available for a limited time. If you fail to react, the consequences may be brutal for your agency.
- Remember, hero work doesn’t always pay the bills. To develop your agency, you also need to make money.
- Heroes never leave a bill, but that’s not the only way heroics pay; to earn money, you will have to send your superstar heroes on promotional campaigns, marketing their fame for funding!
- Manage superheroes from two perspectives, from above on the world map or a special side-view that allows you to interact with your teams up close.
About the developer: Strategy Forge is an independent games development studio that specializes in strategy games. The studio was founded in 2020 as a part of Jujubee Group and is located in Katowice, Poland. The biggest SF project is Punk Wars - a combat and tactics-oriented strategy drawing inspiration from the classic turn-based 4X titles that's due to arrive this year on November 11. Superheroes Academy is due to release in 2022.
You can wishlist / follow on Steam.