Thylacine Studios have announced that their dungeon-crawling and monster-catching roguelike RPG, Siralim Ultimate, which leaves Early Access on December 3.
A game that the developer says is a bit like "Pokemon meets Diablo, or more accurately, Dragon Warrior Monsters meets Path of Exile". It might not be a looker but it has a huge amount of depth and replay value to it, and one that's easy enough to really get stuck into.
- 1200+ creatures to collect
- Fuse your creatures together - the offspring inherits its parents’ stats, traits, and even the way they look!
- Randomly generated dungeons spanning 30 unique tilesets
- Customize your castle with thousands of different decorations
- Engage in strategic 6v6 battles
- Craft Artifacts and Spell Gems for your creatures
- Choose from one of 30 specializations for your character and earn perks that change the way your creatures fight in battle
- Insane amount of post-story content that will keep you engaged for thousands of hours (yes, really!)
So far during Early Access it has reviewed well by users, with a Very Positive rating on Steam.
Available to buy on Steam.