HYPERCHARGE: Unboxed recently released their Native Linux version and talked up their Steam Deck support, with a small update being rolled out to fix up online play. Now, thankfully, you're able to play online and see all the servers and play with people on Windows.
Previously, the server-list was empty but the developer has looked into and solved the issue so you're good to go. Seems that cross-play with Nintendo Switch is also planned.
"If you grew up watching classic toy movies and played with action figures, get ready for mass nostalgia! Fight waves of weaponised toys in fun, light-hearted battles where each wave gets tougher and tougher. Hypercharge is easy to jump in and out of, allowing you to progress at your own pace."
- 1-4 player online / local co-op. Difficulty scales based on the number of players.
- Offline play with player bots.
- Full Split-Screen support including Online/Local.
- Wave-based Shooter with Defence Building Mechanics.
- Classic PvP combat. (up to eight players)
As long as all goes to plan, this will be featured on the Twitch Livestream on Saturday. Be sure to follow us!
You can buy a copy from Steam.