Fancy a fresh take on building up a space station? orbit.industries from LAB132 and Klabater is out now. So far so good, with it having a number of positive user reviews on Steam.
"Jump into 3 modes: Campaign with missions set in the orbit of far flung alien worlds, Endless mode where resources are limited but time is not, or Creative mode where you can let your imagination run wild in the orbital sandbox with no constraints. Orbit.industries blends inspiration from classic science fiction literature, movies, and popular space-opera TV series with actual knowledge and progress achieved in the field of space exploration, space engineering, and orbital stations development."
- Full 360 degrees, 3D view of an orbital station within Unreal Engine 4
- An abstract 2D stylized view of management cycles and resource planning
- 3 Gameplay Modes: Campaign, Creative and Endless
- 54 Modules varieties to build and design your station with
- A technological tree to explore and expand
Nice to see a building sim with a slightly more realistic look and style to the tech we have now, with all the modules looking a lot like what we can do now. Seems like a good one to take a look at it you love space games.