Ready for a colourful and modern point & click adventure game set all across Europe? Crowns and Pawns: Kingdom of Deceit from Tag of Joy and publisher Thunderful is out now.
With development lead by the art director from Broken Sword 2.5 and featuring a talented voice cast that have starred in the likes of The Monkey Island series, Day of the Tentacle, the upcoming God of War: Ragnarok, The Wolf Among Us and more, Crowns and Pawns: Kingdom of Deceit takes you on a thrilling trip across beautifully rendered locations in Eastern Europe imbued with romanticism and conspiratorial intrigue.
“We are so happy that Crowns and Pawns: Kingdom of Deceit is now available to play,” said game director Šarūnas Ledas. “We have a deep love of adventure games and the incredible experiences they have delivered over the years, so it’s long been a dream of ours to create a brand new adventure that draws on the best of the classics we’ve enjoyed. We hope you like it!”
- A blend of history and myths set in a modern world, featuring real life locations all around Europe.
- Crowns and Pawns is lead by the art director of the highly acclaimed fan-adventure Broken Sword 2.5.
- Classic point-and-click puzzles that involve finding items hidden in beautiful environments, creatively combining the contents of your inventory, interesting dialogue choices, and more!
- Beautiful hand painted art that comes to life with a touch of modern graphics features.
- A world that reacts to your decisions.
- Change the looks of the main character to solve puzzles (or for fun!).
- Fully voiced dialogue.
- Music written by the award winning composer Daniel Pharos (A New Beginning, Memoria, Blackguards).