There it is, the next big milestone for the Steam Deck has been hit with over 3,000 games now rated as either Verified or Playable. It's just a number of course, and there's far more you can actually play, this is just what Valve has formally put through Deck Verified.
Looking back that's over 500 since I last covered this when it hit around 2,500 back on May 4th, the rate is quite impressive although it's still thoroughly random what goes through. A long way to go though of course considering how many games there are on Steam.
Going by SteamDB the latest numbers are:
- 1535 - Verified
- 1493 - Playable
- 1322 - Unsupported
Some of the latest to be Verified or Playable include:
- Between the Stars (Playable)
- Beyond a Steel Sky (Verified)
- FAR: Lone Sails (Verified)
- Serious Sam 4 (Verified)
- Temtem (Verified)
- Thumper (Verified)
Check out some of our other recent Steam Deck articles:
- Path of Exile Sentinel rolls out, controller support works nicely on Steam Deck
- Here's how to take better quality screenshots on the Steam Deck
- Steam Deck gets per-app performance profiles, hardware survey and loads more
Also, the Steam Deck has now spent 5 weeks at the top of the Steam charts when sorted by revenue (no way to view by units, Valve don't give that out). Nice to see it continue doing so well!