RimWorld on Steam Deck gets even better with the latest update, as the developer continues tweaking to give the best experience possible. While it is thoroughly playable thanks to the last major update, a few lingering issues remained that hopefully this patch will solve.
Specifically for Steam Deck here's what changed:
- Fixed multiple cases where on Steam Deck some keyboard shortcuts were mentioned
- Commands now show "button A" glyph instead of "A" label on Steam Deck.
- When architect search bar is focused on a Steam Deck and the on-screen keyboard is visible, move gizmos up so that they're still visible.
- Added "Keyboard mode" option on Steam Deck in case someone connects a keyboard to the SteamDeck.
- Fix: Dismissing on-screen keyboard on SteamDeck doesn't unfocus the text field.
You can see a previous quick-look I did below: