It's now confirmed that Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder's Revenge will be launching on June 16, using FNA and it will have a Native Linux version.
"Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder’s Revenge features groundbreaking gameplay rooted in timeless classic brawling mechanics, brought to you by the beat ’em up experts at Dotemu (Streets of Rage 4) and Tribute Games. Bash your way through gorgeous pixel art environments and slay tons of hellacious enemies with your favorite Turtle, each with his own skills and moves - making each run unique! Choose a fighter, use radical combos to defeat your opponents and experience intense combats loaded with breathtaking action and outrageous ninja abilities. Stay sharp as you face off against Shredder and his faithful Foot Clan alone, or grab your best buds and play with up to four players simultaneously!"
New trailer below:
- Leo, Raph, Donnie, Mikey, April O’Neil, Master Splinter, and Casey Jones as playable characters
- Radical 6-player mode (local or online)
- Timeless classic brawling game mechanics
- Awesome vintage pixel art graphics
- Rad soundtrack made by THE Tee Lopes (available digitally at launch)
- Killer humor, pizza, nostalgia, and action-packed adventures
- Cutest health bars of all time
While the Steam page doesn't yet mention Linux support directly, FNA developer and game porter Ethan Lee confirmed it very clearly on Twitter:
You have no idea how long I've been keeping this quiet... TMNT: Shredder's Revenge will be releasing on June 16, one week from now, for both Windows and native Linux. We've specifically made sure it's an at-home experience on Steam Deck from day one! One week!!!
You can wishlist / follow on Steam.