Dicey Dungeons Reunion is a big free update for the brilliant dice-rolling dungeon crawler and it's out now. With lots of new content, it's going to suck you right back in to get rolling. A deck-builder that's like no other, Dicey Dungeons has you build up your abilities through the card system and then you roll the dice during battles to activate them. It's pretty darn clever and easily one of my favourites.
This major new update adds in six new episodes (one for each character), new music, new artwork, new equipment and plenty of new gameplay.
- Six wildly different playable classes: Warrior, Thief, Robot, Jester, Inventor and Witch.
- Dozens of enemies, ranging from Vacuum Cleaners that want to suck your blood, to creatures from Irish mythology, to suave malevolent snowmen.
- A catchy, upbeat and energetic soundtrack by Chipzel (previously, the musician from Super Hexagon).
- Beautiful and adorable artwork by Marlowe Dobbe.
- Procedurally generated for endless play-throughs.
I certainly know what I'm playing through again this weekend…