As time goes on, more developers are tweaking their games to improve the Steam Deck experience and Witchtastic looks like a fun co-op game to try out. What is it? Witchtastic is a 2-4 player co-op game about brewing and delivering magic potions as fast as possible. In a number of ways, the franticness and design is a lot like the Overcooked series.
Recently the developer published a patch that they said ensured all elements properly fit on the smaller screen, and they also adjusted the text sizes to be big enough to be clear — an issue far too many other games still haven't sorted. Thanks to their adjustments, it's also now Steam Deck Verified!
- 2-4 Player Couch- & Online-Coop! Brewing magical potions all alone can be difficult. Team up with your friends and work as a duo, trio or squad of swift witches. Witchtastic supports couch coop, true online multiplayer and Steam Remote Play Together! Need a break from all the yelling of your friends? You can practice in a single player campaign as well!
- Master the art of brewing! Become a better witch by learning and mastering all kinds of potions.
- Explore the world of Witchtastic! Travel through villages, forests, swamps, cities and snowy ruins. Experience a mysterious journey filled with challenges and dangers along the way.
- Discover a huge variety of ingredients! Deadly nightshade, mandrakes, mushrooms and many more exciting ingredients are waiting for you.
- Ride your broom! Use your broom to overcome obstacles, to move faster, or just because you can!
- Collect magic gems and earn rewards! Unlock a wide variety of new outfits, headdresses and other cosmetics while progressing through the game!
- Customize your personal witch! Use earned rewards to customize your witch in many different ways.
- Set new records! Every second counts! Witchtastic is an exiting challenge for completionists and speedrunners.
Available to buy on Steam.