- 6-in-1 Docking Station for Steam Deck. Equipped with an HDMI [email protected]/[email protected] output, a Gigabit LAN Ethernet input, a USB-C port for charging, two USB-A 3.1 ports, and most importantly, also with an M.2 card slot, letting you explore a new way to play with Steam Deck.
- Support M.2 interface SSD hard drive, and data transfer up to 900MB/S, allowing you to enjoy a more extreme Steam Deck gaming experience.
- It comes with a [email protected] / [email protected] HDMI 2.0 output When it's connected to an external 4K monitor, it provides a sharper and smoother visual experience, so you can enjoy the visual feast on your games.
- Full charging speed for your Steam Deck. The JSAUX Steam Deck docking station supports 100W max. power delivery, which is enough power to charge your Steam Deck at full speed (45W) when paired with the original charger.
- The JSAUX all-in-1 Steam Deck docking station blends hub and stands together perfectly, so you can keep your desktop neat and organized.
Need more storage space for your Steam Deck when docked up to a TV or monitor? JSAUX have returned with their next-generation Steam Deck Dock and it sounds pretty interesting.
I've been thoroughly impressed with their first two models, as I continue using the upgraded version of the original all the time. It works great but they clearly wanted to push the boat out with this one. With a whole new design that incorporates a M.2 SSD, you're not going to run out of space any time soon when using it.
From the press release it launches on September 7 at 7AM PST / 2PM UTC and will have a $99 early-bird price for the first 100 orders, the normal price will be $129. So this is clearly a lot more of a premium option compared to their first attempts. They will also be offering the M.2 Dock with a couple different SSDs bundled at various prices.
My one complaint remains the same as their previous models, with the Ethernet slot annoyingly being on the side which makes it stick out in a bit of an awkward way. Other than that, the design looks pretty lovely.
I've been told GOL is getting a review unit again, so I'll be taking a good look at this one at some point soon.
You can view it on their webstore.