Roller Drama is an upcoming hybrid of a sports team management sim, along with visual novel elements too and it sounds like a great idea for a game. Just recently, the developer also noted it will have full Native Linux support along with controls nicely tweaked and set ready for the Steam Deck directly.
In the game you assume the role of team coach, and you all live together so you're managing drama on and off the field. So on top of dealing with everyone's emotions as they navigate rivalries, friendships, and love you're also trying to keep them together in the real-time contact sporting events.
- Interactive narrative with meaningful choices (almost 100!) and multiple endings.
- Vivid, explorable universe.
- Replayable narrative and matches: every championship is unique, several different endings.
- Replay a specific chapter.
- Real-time roller derby matches.
- Coach a team of five athletes with wildly different personalities.
- Hand drawn character art by award winning illustrator Vic Macioci.
- Play with controller or mouse + keyboard.
- Cloud saves.
You can follow it on Steam and there's a demo available.