Up for more pointing and clicking while adventuring? You've come to the right spooky place, with Foolish Mortals being announced with Native Linux support.
Foolish Mortals is a classic-style point & click adventure game inspired by games like Monkey Island and Broken Sword. You’ll take the role of young treasure hunter Murphy McCallan as he explores the mysterious island of Devil's Rock in search of the lost treasure of Bellemore Manor, where decades ago an entire wedding suddenly and mysteriously vanished.
It's currently crowdfunding on Kickstarter, where the goal was met in less than 24 hours and now it's going through some extra-stretch goals to improve the game further.
- Classic adventure game puzzles, carefully crafted to ensure no dead-ends or deaths.
- Over 100 items to pick up and use.
- A full-length experience, with a gameplay time equal to Monkey Island and Broken Sword.
- Over 70 gorgeous hand-drawn locations at full HD resolution, plus dozens more full-screen paintings, documents, and other details to investigate.
- High quality animation from a professional animation studio.
- More than 30 fully voiced characters to interact with.
- Two hours of original music.
- Easy to use two-button interface with double-click exits, optional hotspot highlighting, and a built-in hint system.
Being made with Visionaire Studio, a game engine well-known for many quality adventures.