Want to play Uncharted: Legacy of Thieves on Linux desktop? It works out of the box on Steam Deck, but on Linux desktop it needed some launch options which GE-Proton now works around. Reminder: GE-Proton is a community made version of the Windows compatibility layer Proton and not endorsed by Valve.
Here's the GE-Proton 7-38 highlights:
- Added protonfix to allow Uncharted: Legacy of Thieves collection to launch on systems with more than 16 cpu cores
- Added tll.exe amd_ags_x64 override to allow Uncharted: Legacy of Thieves - The Lost Legacy to run
- Added save file fix for Persona 5 Royal (https://gitlab.winehq.org/wine/wine/-/merge_requests/1145)
- Added overwatch 2 shader compilation patch (https://gitlab.winehq.org/wine/wine/-/merge_requests/1152) -- please note this is only added as it may help other games. proton-ge is not meant for non-steam games, for non-steam games use wine-ge: github.com/gloriouseggroll/wine-ge-custom
- Removed no longer needed shatterline protonfix
- Upstream NVAPI/DLSS list of enabled games updated (https://github.com/GloriousEggroll/proton-ge-custom/blob/df646c0db71a0548b1a8dd501dbd9821cde8ab88/proton#L1232)
- DXVK updated to latest git
- VKD3D updated to latest git
- wine updated to latest bleeding edge
- wine-staging rebased
How to use it? ProtonUp-Qt is your friend, making it easy! See the previous GOL Guide on GE-Proton with ProtonUp.
Some you may have missed, popular articles from the last month:
what strange thumbnail
oh never mind, this is an eggroll... im not an native english speaker so i wouldnt know
1 Likes, Who?
We need a holy eggroll thumbnail.
See more from me