The point and click adventures just keep coming! Plot of the Druid has released featuring some more sarcastic British humour and classic, hand-drawn art. It's currently in Early Access, with Native Linux support. Another that was funded via Kickstarter, with the developer receiving $32,303 to help make it real.
"A disgraced druid apprentice goes on a quest to prevent the world from going crazy by restoring balance to the forces of love, wisdom, and wealth. A mystical comedy adventure with sarcastic British wit, hand-drawn cartoon art, and an innovative shape-shifting ability for solving puzzles. Plot of the Druid is a classic-modern point-and-click game that’s reminiscent of Simon the Sorcerer, Discworld, and Harry Potter."
- The player can decide whether to deal with a situation as a human or as a ferocious animal. Well, maybe not that ferocious, but one with a unique skill set.
- Harness the powers of nature in order to solve puzzles. After all, sometimes an earthquake is just what’s needed to get people’s attention.
- Beautiful hand-painted HD artwork in the style of old-school pixel art.
- Dozens of wacky characters, ALL fully voiced.
- Cool references to classic LucasArts and Sierra games.
- Two difficulty levels: Young Apprentice and Master of Disaster. Finish the game to earn a digital certificate with your name on it, signed by the Elder Druids themselves!
- Many MANY smooth 2D animations, including thrilling cutscenes.
- Over an hour of immersive, charming music.
- A hotspot reveal option to avoid pixel hunting.
- Lots of achievements to be gained by exploring the world.
- A journal to help keep you on track.
- Available in English with Hebrew translations.
The developer expects it to remain in Early Access for around a year as more chapters get added to it.