PixelJunk Scrappers Deluxe is the next Steam release coming from Q-Games and they've managed to get it Steam Deck Verified ahead of release. Originally released on Apple Arcade, it's getting a full Steam release at some point but there's no exact date on that yet.
Valve seem to be rating more demos recently, as they also did the same for Anger Foot but in that case only the demo is verified. Here it seems the entire game and demo has verification.
"In PixelJunk Scrappers Deluxe, clean up the streets of Junktown and trash anyone who gets in your way!
Take on the role of the Scrappers, a squad of robot garbage collectors working to clean up a grimy city in the not-so-distant future. Sweep the streets alone or form the ultimate team with up to 4 players. Time is money in Junktown, so stack that trash high and toss to your squad to boost efficiency for bigger rewards."
- Battle rival garbage collectors in chaotic street brawls.
- Explore 5 vibrant, uniquely themed areas with over 25 stages.
- Master the art of fast and frantic garbage collecting, either solo or with up to 4 players.
- Supports both Online and Local Cooperative Play.
- Master multiple fighting styles and unlock a variety of melee and ranged weapons.
- Customize your garbage truck with over 100 unique custom parts.
- Unlock and recruit a variety of Scrappers for your roster.
- Challenge your friends in fun and competitive mini-games.
- Immerse yourself in a pop-art cyberpunk-world that draws inspiration from real-world Japan.
Try the demo on Steam.