While Valve continues working towards replacing the old Big Picture Mode with the UI from the Steam Deck, a few more fixes are in the new Steam Client Beta.
They still haven't fixed the bug of it now not working at all on NVIDIA though, hopefully they will get to that before deciding to replace it completely. Quite annoying though, as I can't test it at all on my desktop now.
Here's what's changed in the November 28th update:
- Fixed size of content in Update news dialog when running with Windows text scaling >100%
New Big Picture Mode:
- Fixed crash when touching gift or new inventory item notification
- Fixed "show password" toggle to show/hide the password
- Fixed On Screen Keyboard no longer showing when requested by the game or Proton
- Fixed rumble for Switch Pro Controllers attached over USB