Valve released two updates for the Steam Deck. One being an OS update for SteamOS 3.4 and the other being another Deck Beta Client update. Both of these updates are available in the Preview channel. You can opt into this in Settings > System > System Update Channel.
For the SteamOS 3.4 Preview update, the only change is a regression fix that gets Resident Evil 4 working again. Nice to see they're taking on reports from players, like another previous update fixing Vampire Survivors.
Here's what's in the Steam Deck Client Beta:
- Fixed controllers being treated as Xbox One controllers by default when defining their layout
- Fixed the L3/R3 buttons not being detected for some third party PS3 controllers
- Added Left and Right Stick Deflection as an option for Gyro Activation Buttons. Stick deflection is no longer considered a part of "Touch" (Cap Sense) on SteamDeck.
- Fixed getting the wrong personalization (colors, etc.) for streaming PS4 controllers
- Fixed streaming Bluetooth controllers not turning off
In case you didn't see it, here's a look at the new Spider-Man: Miles Morales on Steam Deck and getting it to run smoothly at 30FPS with some changed settings: