Another update is now available for the Steam Deck with a Client Beta, fixing up some annoying issues people keep finding and reporting to Valve.
Here's what's changed in the November 28th Beta:
- Fixed size of content in Update news dialog when running with Windows text scaling >100%
- Fixed lock screen PIN reset process to not show PIN entry screen upon Steam Deck restart
- Fixed crash when touching gift or new inventory item notification
- Fixed "show password" toggle to show/hide the password.
- Fixed On Screen Keyboard no longer showing when requested by the game or Proton
- Fixed rumble for Switch Pro Controllers attached over USB
Is there a bug that's particularly annoying for you right now? Let me know in the comments.
Also, here's some footage from Warhammer 40,000: Darktide that officially releases on November 30th: