Valve has finished the current Proton Next testing, with Proton 7.0-5 now available as an update in your Steam Library replacing the previous Proton 7 version. Here's a run over what's new.
Newly playable games include:
- Unravel 2
- Airborne Kingdom
- Nancy Drew: Legend of the Crystal Skull
- Re-Volt (but you should try it with Luxtorpeda)
- Aspire: Ina's Tale
- Battle Realms: Zen Edition
- Deathsmiles II
- Primal Carnage: Extinction
- Pico Park Classic Edition
- Six Ages: Ride Like the Wind
- Darkstar One
- Indiana Jones and the Emperor Tomb
- Bulletstorm: Full Clip Edition
Other fixes include:
- Fix Batman: Arkham City GOTY launching in the background on Steam Deck when set to fullscreen.
- Fix Marvel's Spider-Man Remastered displaying dialog about outdated drivers on AMD systems.
- Fix Final Fantasy IV (3D Remake) having no audio.
- Fix Return to Monkey Island not reacting to mouse clicks after a recent game update.
- Fix upsidedown videos in VRChat and many other games.
- Fix Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies and Multiplayer hanging on exit.
- Fix Bail or Jail crashing when opening the Terms of Serivce.
- Improve GTA V situation with not loading textures.
- Fix Red Dead Redemption 2 crashing after a recent game update.
- Fix Final Fantasy XIV Online launcher functionality after game update.
- Fix cutscene stutter in Disgaea 5.
- Fix Thrustmaster HOTAS having non-functional dial in Elite Dangerous.
- Fix Planet Zoo randomly crashing.
- Fix SCP: Secret Labratory not being playable after a recent game update (again).
- Fix Tekken 7 crashing at launch.
- Fix Armello hanging on exit.
- Fix Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization freezing after the tutorial.
- Fix Space Engineers intro video not playing correctly.
- Fix Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen videos not playing correctly.
- Implement network video support for VRChat.
- Update dxvk to v1.10.3-28-ge3daa699.
Here's a video going over the changes: