Revhead, a racing sim all about actually building your own vehicle, recently had an upgrade with the developer now supporting the Steam Deck. It also has Native Linux support. Not one I've actually written about at all before, somehow the original release was missed in a sea of games back in 2017.
About it: "Revhead is a car racing simulation game, where you have to build your own race car. You have a friend Charlie, who is busy with building race cars. He would need some help from you and he invites you to Australia. You start your journey somewhere in a small town in Australia, where the only way to get recognised if you are able to build the fastest and best racing car around. You have Charlie, his expertise and his garage. The rest is up to you!"
From the March 22nd patch:
- Added new race location to the Airport (only open at late night).
- Added some new brand limited race for night race at Airport.
- Fixed some AI related braking issue at drag races.
- Fixed duplicated controller issues.
- Fixed some localizations.
- Game now supports Steam Deck.
For Steam Deck support, Valve tested it on the Native Linux build and gave it a Playable rating recently, as some text can be a bit small and you need to manually bring up the keyboard (STEAM + X).
You can find it on Steam.
See more from me