After the previous release of v0.6.9, MangoHud has another nice update out that fixes up a few lingering problems for the Linux performance hud that's also used on Steam Deck for the built-in performance info.
Here's the changes in v0.6.9-1:
- Fixed issue that applied picmip without option being set.
- Reverted x11 poller that was causing segfaults 06edee4.
- Fixed issues with horizontal and legacy_layout.
- Fixed amdgpu APU power and temperature reading.
- Fixed certain hud elements displaying incorrectly in horizontal.
- Fixed an issue causing segfault when using
The issue with some elements not being in the right place with the horizontal layout was a little annoying, which I reported, so I'm really glad to see such a quick fix there so we can cram in more details. Here's a fresh example on the latest version on Fedora KDE with Everspace 2:
If you're interested in this layout you can use this below, place it into your MangoHud configuration file. The main one can be found in: