Unspottable was a lot of fun at release, giving you competitive hide and seek amongst the crowd gameplay but local multiplayer was pretty limiting. Now though, it has online play!
Had a lot of fun playing this with family but now perhaps more of you will have a look at it. The idea is simple, you each control a character that's the same as a bunch of wandering NPCs. It's the job of each play to figure out who is who, give them a little jab with their fist and hopefully get it correct - otherwise you'll need to quickly blend in with the crowd again. It's pretty chaotic and entertaining.
This big upgrade for the party game has a new trailer to celebrate online play:
More about it:
Fun for everyone:
- Simple controls: easy to learn, hard to master.
- Competition based on observation rather than action.
- Tutorial to explain game mechanics to first time players.
- Fun feedback. Ragdoll / Endgame nicknames based on stats / Camera shakes / Funny animations and designs.
Competitive party game:
- Competition from the start: in the home screen, players can already get used to the controls and fight each other.
- No information given to the players about their position to push them to discuss, lie and add bluffing to their strategies.
- All the players can control the level selection and fight to select the one they want.
- Different side quests and mechanics with each level, to create new strategies!
- Expert mode for more advanced players
Available to buy on Steam. It has Native Linux support and it is Steam Deck Verified.