LEGO Bricktales is a sweet little building adventure from ClockStone and Thunderful Publishing, one with Native Linux support and it's Steam Deck Verified. A new free update is out now. Much like the previous Easter update, this is a themed upgrade for Summer. If you missed it they also previously updated the game to use Vulkan on Linux and they added in some UI scaling too!
Here's what's new in the free Summer upgrade:
- A brand new summer diorama! Accessible once you have finished the jungle world
- Various minor bugfixes
And this is what awaits you in the new summer diorama:
- A storyline where you help an ambitious band pull off a once in a lifetime beach concert
- 6 new construction puzzles. Stage design, fireworks, animated lights, the whole show.
- 3 new wardrobe items (help one of your new beach buddies pick up some trash and get spiffy gear in turn)
- 2 new music tracks, one perfect for chilling on the beach, and an upbeat chiptune rock song that is guaranteed to make you bop your bricky heads!
You can see my previous video on it below: