Pine Studio have announced that their popular puzzle game Escape Simulator is getting a Valve-approved Portal themed free DLC with Escape Simulator: Portal Escape Chamber.
"Solve puzzles, repair the Personality Core, reunite with some familiar cube-shaped friends, and break the Aperture Laboratories’ safety protocols to gain your freedom. And to make your escape a little bit sweeter. we promise that there will be cake. No lie." - Pine Studio
It's releasing on September 7th offering up:
- Brand new Portal inspired escape-room packed with fresh puzzles.
- New Aperture Science Laboratories character skins.
- Play solo or online with friends. The DLC plays best with 1-4 players, but it's playable with up to 10!
- The room is huge so we implemented a new checkpoint system.
- The estimated gameplay time is 30 to 60 minutes.
Escape Simulator has Native Linux support and it is Steam Deck Verified.