Inspired by the 80s tech revolution, this beautiful pixel-art precision platformer transports you back in time with a brand new adventure, paying homage to the popular and much loved gaming designs of the past and it's out now with Native Linux support.
This game me a real nostalgia hit. It looks like something I would have firmly enjoyed back in the days of my old Sega Mega Drive / Genesis, only it looks prettier of course. Check out the trailer below:
- Pick a difficulty from casual to hardcore and choose a gameplay style that suits you the best.
- Enjoy extremely precise and intuitive controls.
- Push your limits in time challenges.
- Compete with others in global and friends leaderboards.
- Experience rich environments with ever-changing game mechanics.
- Survive and adapt your style for intense boss fights.
- Optional permadeath mode.
- Immerse yourself in the beautiful retro soundtrack made by Martin Linda, the creator of Rytmik Ultimate/Studio.
With full controller support and Native Linux build available, no doubt it will be Steam Deck Verified at some point when Valve get around to testing it. Steam Deck was actually a platform the developer highlighted in their press announcement!