Snacktorio from APICO developer TNgineers now has a demo available, and it's quite a fun game that blends factory building, cooking and exploration together. With a demo now available, you can try it out and it has Native Linux support built with LÖVE.
"Snacktorio is a factory-cooking simulator where you must satisfy the appetites of unspeakable horrors... with food! Build and manage sprawling networks of machines & pipes to mass produce delicious meals that can satiate the endless hunger of the beasts that are invading your home. Order Up!"
- Factory simulation in a 2D platforming setting.
- Explore and mine for ores, resources, and spices.
- Mass-produce food through automated cooking machines.
- Take & fufill orders from all sorts of insatiable hangry beasts.
- Build and manage networks of pipes to get ingredients where they need to be.
- Experience all the stress of managing a restaurant without any of the pay!
Check out the Snacktorio demo on Steam.