Want to do some Remote Play from a PlayStation onto a Steam Deck? The unofficial community-made chiaki4deck is exactly what you want, and the latest release brings some great sounding enhancements to make it easier to use.
For all the times when someone is hogging the TV and you just want to play a little more PlayStation 4 or PlayStation 5, and you have a Steam Deck - this is it. With the latest updates it should be easier to navigate the app with better controls, and finally being able to login to your PlayStation account via GUI to grab the ID it needs sound great.
Release v1.6.0 brings all these changes:
- New touch-friendly and semi-controller navigable GUI.
- MacOS support and Windows libplacebo renderer support.
- Resume connection from sleep mode on Steam Deck.
- Ability to login to PlayStation for account ID via GUI.
- Fix Senkusha, lowering time for console connection and properly setting MTU.
- Audio Switch to SDL including fixing audio lag building over session.
- New Logo.
- Qt6 support.