Out There: Ω Edition, a space exploration game with no combat that you can sit back and chill with is now available DRM-free on GOG.com.
You play as a astronaut who has awoken from cryo-sleep to find they're a long way from home, in an unknown part of the galaxy. The idea is that Out There is about the journey, surviving whatever horrors space will throw at you while you hop between planets and star systems to gather supplies.
- A dark adventure in deep space
- Explore a freshly procedurally-generated galaxy every time
- 350+ unique text adventures with multiple choices
- Epic main storyline leading to 4 different endings
- 10 spaceships with different specs to discover
- Crafting system with 20 alien technologies built from 15 materials
- Engage with alien life forms and learn their language
- No combat! it’s you against the environment
- Eerie score by award-winning composer Siddhartha Barnhoorn (Antichamber, The Stanley Parable) featuring vocals by Lara Ausensi (Forest Kingdom II, Shevannai - The Voice of Elves)
- Fantastic pulp comics graphics
- High replay value