Need more casual arcade racers? Neon Wings: Air Race is a colourful sci-fi air racer currently available in Early Access and they recently hooked up a Linux build. Originally released in November 2020, the Linux build came in mid-December.
"Neon Wings: Air Race is an adrenaline-filled fast-paced air racing game packed with a cart-game like skill system, spectacular effects and graphics, innovative gameplay mechanics, and good old fun!"
- 3 axis controled ships! You can move around freely, the sky is the limit!
- 11 levels - Open environments for taking your own shortcuts
- 12 unique ships with upgrade system
- 3 single player game modes: tournament, time trial, and single race
- Personal upgradable hangar, where you can walk around your ships to admire them
- Competitive AI with difficulty settings
- Player progress is checked
- Local save system working
- 4 music tracks
Since it's currently in development and not finished, they have plenty of plans. They're currently investigating multiplayer, reversed levels, new game modes, more music, better controller support and more. They're estimating being in Early Access for around 4 - 8 months.
You can find Neon Wings: Air Race in Early Access on Steam.