Following on from the Vulkan upgrade, Good Shepherd Entertainment and developer Urban Games have released the next major upgrade for Transport Fever 2. This Summer Update touches on all parts of the game, greatly improving many aspects.
Some of what to expect from the update includes:
- More control over vehicles and lines
- More intuitive user interface and better tools
- An even more beautiful game world
- Better game menu and new settings
- More performance and stability
- Many other improvements
Full release notes can be seen here.
You can see a round-up of what to expect in their new video below:
Sounds like it has done well overall, with the press release noting how it "records one the longest average play time on gaming platforms (average play time is more than 75 hours)".